– Blending ETFs with other investments to increase diversification and lower portfolio costs | Tues 20 April, 1:00–2:00pm
– Global market investment options | Tues 15 June,1:00–2:00pm
The focus of SAFAA’s advocacy work is on listed securities and derivatives, whether equity or debt.
– come together with peers to shape the future of the industry
– access practitioner-led professional development
– accelerate your career with university-accredited education for the profession
– join an accredited tax (financial) adviser association
News and media
The Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association (SAFAA) is the is the professional body for the stockbroking and investment advice industry in Australia, representing 10,000 brokers and investment advisers. Principal Members are Market Participants and Advisory firms that provide securities and investment advice, execution services and equity capital-raising for Australian investors, both retail and wholesale, and for businesses. Practitioner Members are suitably qualified professionals who are employed in the securities and derivatives industry.