WHAT IS INCLUDED FOR DELEGATES AT SAFAA 2021?
All delegates receive:
- Confirmation post-conference of SAFAA-accredited CPD earned from attending conference sessions and connecting with sponsors online.
- Opportunity to network either face-to-face or virtually with other delegates, sponsors and exhibitors.
- Four-month access to presentations post-conference.
Those attending the face-to-face event will also receive lunch and refreshments for the two days; access to the day one networking drinks and day two closing drinks; conference satchel and access to exhibitors.
WILL I ACCRUE CPD HOURS?
Yes, CPD hours will be offered to delegates who attend SAFAA 2021 either online or physically. Up to 14 CPD hours are available.
|FASEA||ASIC KNOWLEDGE AREAS|
|Technical competence||5.33||Generic knowledge||3.50|
|Client care and practice||2.00||Generic knowledge: Financial planning||4.33|
|Regulatory compliance and consumer protection||2.33||Generic knowledge: Securities||6.17|
|Professionalism and ethics||2.67||TOTAL||14.00|
Delegates at the face-to-face event will need to sign in to each session via the conference App to qualify for CPD.
CAN I ACCRUE CPD POST-CONFERENCE?
Yes, all delegates will be given access to the virtual platform and will have the opportunity to view any conference sessions they missed post-conference. To receive CPD you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org and advise the session viewed.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE FACE-TO-FACE CONFERENCE IS CANCELLED?
If government restrictions prohibit the face-to-face event from proceeding, delegates will be refunded their ticket price less the cost of a virtual registration and delegates will be given the opportunity to attend the event virtually.
WILL I RECEIVE A REFUND IF I WISH TO CANCEL?
There are no cancellations or refunds; however, substitutions are welcome. To request a substitution, or for enquiries please contact SAFAA at email@example.com or phone 02 8080 3200.
HOW DO I BOOK MY ACCOMMODATION AT THE HILTON SYDNEY?
Book directly with the Hilton Sydney and save 10% on the best available rate. To view the rooms and make a booking:
Book via the Hilton website
Or call Central Reservations on 1300 445 866 providing the code ‘GSTOC2’.
IS THERE A COVID-19 POLICY?
Yes, SAFAA will work with Hilton Sydney to ensure a COVID-safe environment, with government aligned practices to be employed. The Hilton Sydney’s Eventready with CleanStay program includes, but is not limited to:
- event spaces to be sanitised and disinfected thirty minutes prior to event start
- Hilton CleanStay Event Room Seal applied once the room is event ready.
- sanitising stations prominently located throughout the venue.
- meals, services and operational procedures to adhere to physical distancing regulations.
- contactless check-in and check-out.