Operations & Technology Summit
May 22 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Come along to the inaugural SAFAA 2019 Ops & Technology Forum
Operations & Technology teams across the industry have been confronted with massive change and demands to increase efficiency.
The Operations & Technology Summit, is being staged in conjunction with SAFAA 2019, the annual conference of the Stockbrokers & Financial Advisers Association.
The Summit will be held on Wednesday 22 May 2019 on Level 2 at the Hilton Sydney.
The Operations & Technology Summit will focus on the platforms and processes that enable advice to be delivered to clients in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
Delegates to the Operations & Technology Summit are welcome to interact with the 27 exhibitors and sponsors at SAFAA 2019.
The Operations & Technology Summit entitles attendees to morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on the day (Wednesday 22 May 2019) and also grants access to the Summit sessions and the SAFAA 2019 exhibition area during break times.
Please note that attendees to the Operations & Technology Summit do not have access to the SAFAA 2019 plenary sessions or accompanying events.
The Summit will cover a wide range of topics including:
- How regional and global changes in market infrastructure will transform the industry
- What benefits the replacement CHESS system will deliver to market participants
- Use of AI in on-boarding clients
- Moving to a paperless office
- What’s new in Fintech
- How technology is solving problems for providers (risk mitigation, using AI to review portfolios and trading behaviours)
- The ease of account opening using technology, connecting with customers and international trading
- What the banks are looking at
- Trends in the US and the UK
- How consumers are changing the way they use financial software
FOR OPS & TECHNOLOGY STAFF ONLY.