Managed Accounts: It’s about you is a short course that focusses on the growing subject area of Managed Accounts.
This course provides a comprehensive overview of the different types of managed accounts, the pro’s and con’s of each and is designed to help both advisers and licensee staff be in an informed position as to what managed accounts are about. It is ideally suited for advisers, product managers and operations teams.
Practitioner Member $330.00
Organisation Member $365.00
At the conclusion of the workshop, attendees should be able to:
- differentiate types of managed accounts
- help work out what types of managed accounts may work for different types of client
- be better equipped on how to select a managed account, or put one together
- be better positioned to help their firms with a managed account strategy
Is there any assumed re-requisite knowledge for attendees?
It is useful for attendees to understand:
- the dynamics of market trading
- concepts of asset allocation and diversified portfolios with respect to client wealth management
- an understanding of financial products and services
- fee for service best practice
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Hours
3 CPD hours will be offered to attendees. The 3 hours may be allocated in the following FASEA CPD areas (note: only 3 hours may be claimed):
- Technical competence