Introduction to ETFs
Attendees will come away with an excellent understanding of ETFs. This workshop will cover:
- A summary of global ETF assets under management
- Different types of ETFs and their main features
- The benefits and risks of buying an ETF
- The role of the ETF issuer
- Portfolio construction using ETFs
- The changing advice landscape and developing business efficiencies
On completion of the educational session, attendees will be provided with a portfolio construction tool to assist with client portfolio analytics.
Who should attend the workshop?
This workshop is ideal for those who wish to acquire fundamental knowledge about ETFs.
Is there any assumed pre-requisite knowledge for attendees?
There is no assumed knowledge for participants of this workshop.
Will attendees receive any FASEA Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for attending the workshop?
Yes, 1 FASEA CPD hour will be offered to attendees. The 1 hour may be allocated to one of the following areas:
- Technical competence
All attendees will receive a CPD Certificate on completion.