Intro to ETFs and Portfolio Solutions using ETFs
At the conclusion of the workshop, attendees should be able to:
- Explain what is an ETF
- List the main features of ETFs
- Discuss the benefits and risks of buying an ETF
- Differentiate between the main types of ETFs
- Explain the role of the ETF issuer
- List the various ways an investor can acquire an ETF
- Access a portfolio construction tool to assist with client portfolio analytics
Who should attend the workshop?
This workshop is ideal for those who wish to acquire fundamental knowledge about ETFs
Is there any assumed pre-requisite knowledge for attendees?
There is no assumed knowledge for participants of this workshop.
Will attendees receive any CPD points for attending the workshop?
Yes, attendees will receive 1 hour CPD for attending this workshop