Intro to ETFs and Portfolio Solutions using ETFs
At the conclusion of the workshop, attendees will come away with a thorough understanding of the following:
• A summary of global ETF assets under management
• Different types of ETFs and their main features
• The benefits and risks of buying an ETF
• The role of the ETF issuer
• Portfolio construction using ETFs
• The changing advice landscape and developing business efficiencies
Attendees will also be provided with a portfolio construction tool to assist with client portfolio analytics at the conclusion of the workshop.
Who should attend the workshop?
This workshop is ideal for those who wish to acquire fundamental knowledge about ETFs
Is there any assumed pre-requisite knowledge for attendees?
There is no assumed knowledge for participants of this workshop.
Will attendees receive any Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours for attending the workshop?
Yes, 1 CPD hour will be offered to attendees. The 1 hours may be allocated in the following FASEA CPD areas (note: only 1 hours may be claimed):
- Technical competence
All attendees will receive a CPD Certificate.