Friday 29 May from 10.30am – 1.30pm EST
Managed Accounts: It’s about you is a short virtual course that focusses on the growing subject area of Managed Accounts.
This workshop provides a comprehensive overview of the different types of managed accounts, the pros and cons of each and is designed to help both advisers and licensee staff be in an informed position as to what managed accounts are about. It is ideally suited for advisers, product managers and operations teams. The virtual workshop will be delivered in 3 segments.
|10.30-11.15am||Session 1 – Introduction and managed accounts overview|
|11.30-12.15pm||Session 2 – Model portfolios comparing managed accounts|
|12.30-1.15pm||Session 3 – How to use managed accounts|
FASEA CPD: General .75 | Technical competence 1.5
At the conclusion of the workshop you will be able to:
- differentiate types of managed accounts
- help work out what types of managed accounts may work for different types of client
- be better equipped on how to select a managed account, or put one together
- be better positioned to help your firm with a managed account strategy
Is there any assumed pre-requisite knowledge for attendees?
It is useful for attendees to understand:
- the dynamics of market trading
- concepts of asset allocation and diversified portfolios with respect to client wealth management
- an understanding of financial products and service
- fee for service best practice
About your presenter
Stuart Holdsworth has combined his extensive investment industry experience to become one of Australia’s thought leaders on managed accounts. Stuart is passionate about the growing consumer influences on the investment industry globally, and with Financial Simplicity, has helped enable over $30Bn in a myriad of managed account propositions (SMA, IMA, MDA, UMA) both here in Australia and internationally. Stuart is the CEO of Financial Simplicity, a member of the RegTech Association, and also a founder of the Institute of Managed Account Providers in Australia.